Staffing Match Annual Awards Party
Staffing Match held their first (many to come!) Annual Awards Gala! The event was to celebrate the rapid growth and success of 2017, as well as setting out a focus for 2018.
Not only did we sky rocket into being a multi-million pound company, but in 2017 we watched our people grow and go from strength to strength to managing teams, divisions and regions. From our humble beginnings to now, watching junior account managers and consultants grow into strong leaders and oversee elements of the business is a real achievement – therefore a grand celebration was due in honour of this.
On Saturday 13th January 2018, we hosted a night of glamour and fun at the Hilton hotel in Milton Keynes. Staffing Match employees and their partners attended Casino Royale, Bond style and were entertained by Magicians, Magic Mirrors and tables of Blackjack and Roulette, as well as an elegant 3 course dinner.
The Staffing Match 2017 Award Winners were:
- Best newcomer 2017 – Dave Gilbert, National Training Manager, National Most improved employee 2017 – Andreea Lica, Transport Consultant, Bristol
- Best Consultant 2017 – Luke James, Transport Consultant, Feltham
- Best Account Manager 2017 – Eddie White, Divisional Driving Manager, Midlands
- Best Team 2017 – Team Germany
- Best Back Office Employee 2017 – Saib Baig, Commercial Manager, Feltham
- Best Senior Manager 2017 – Leona Hart, Regional Manager, Feltham and Grays – London
- Employee Of The Year 2017 – Kamila Kawecka, Senior Consultant – Warehouse and Logistics Division
Dan Carlin, Business Director who hosted the night was very happy, “…it was a great night and it was awesome to see so many of our Staffing Match team members there looking fabulous. I hope this recognition makes everyone determined to be an award winner at next year’s event! Congratulations to all the winners”.
Salman Iftekhar and Michael Gadsby, Co-Founders and Directors were also presented with an award by Dan Carlin for their epic journey in starting Staffing Match over 4 years ago. Their commitment and dedication to Staffing Match has seen the company grow from a small team of 3 with one small office to having 58 full time employees, 14 site locations, operations in Germany, class leading business divisions from Finance, Operations, Sales, Marketing & HR plus a client portfolio which includes market leading brands and makes our competitors look a little bit lacklustre.
Well done to all at Staffing Match and lets make 2018 a blast!