FLT DRIVERS - afternoon Shift
Staffing Match are proud to be working in partnership with a leading automotive supplier in Rugby - CV23, who are looking for Warehouse Operatives to join their team.
About the role as a Warehouse:
- Reach or Counterbalance role
- Secure ongoing position (full time contract opportunities)
- Monday to Friday
- Morning Shift: 06:30am - 14:30 pm - £12.02 per hour
- Afternoon shifts: 2.30 PM - 22:30 PM - £12.77 per hour
- Night Shift: 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM - £13.51 per hour
Your responsibilities as a Warehouse Operative:
- unloading/ loading trailers via fork lift trucks
- To be physically fit as you will be helping the team to unload and load trailers
- Loading is assisted via the conveyor belt system.
- Other roles will also be trained after the initial two week period.
- Store received goods in the appropriate locations within the warehouse
- Working towards set daily productivity targets
- General warehouse duties
- Full training provided
The ideal Warehouse Operative profile:
- Great attention to detail
- flt reach license is essential
- Reliable with a desire to succeed
- Target driven / motivated
- Good English communication
- Initiative and the ability to solve problems
Benefits of working for Staffing Match as a Warehouse Operative:
- Weekly pay each Friday paid directly into your bank account
- 28 days' holiday accrued for full time workers
- Pension scheme
- Onsite incentives and prizes for star performers
- Free onsite car parking
- Mortgage references
- Career development opportunities
Apply online today!
No CV? no problem!
For more info please call Anton 07545 923753
This role would be* WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE * WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE * WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE * PICKER PACKER * PICKER PACKER * PICKER PACKER * PICKER PACKER * PICKER PACKER * WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE * WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE * WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE * PICKER PACKER * LOADER UNLOADER * GENERAL OPERATIVE