CHECK-IN AGENT - GATWICK AIRPORT
£13.76 - £14.46 PER HOUR
VARIABLE SHIFT PATTERNS
PART TIME OR FULL TIME - VARIOUS SHIFT PATTERNS
16, 20, 25, 30 OR 40 HOURS PER WEEK
MUST BE FLEXIBLE & ABLE TO START ANYTIME
EXCELLENT WORKING ENVIRONMENT!
FULL TRAINING IS PROVIDED!
Staffing Match are proud to be working in partnership with prestigious client at Gatwick Airport and we have genuine long-term opportunities for Check-in agents.
Duties and responsibilities
- Directing customers around the Airport
- Greeting and checking in of passengers and passenger baggage for their respective flights
- Checking passport, visa documentation and flight details
- Monitoring of baggage Weights and applying Excess Baggage Charges if applicable
- Asking relevant security questions
- Reconciliation of passengers at Boarding Gates
- Conduct boarding and passenger announcements.
- Boarding and disembarkation of passengers
- Ensure compliance with CAA regulations and airport authority bylaws (full training given)
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a calm, friendly manor.
- Be passionate about customer service and wanting a career in the aviation industry.
Hours of work:
- PART TIME OR FULL TIME - VARIOUS SHIFT PATTERNS
- 16, 20, 25, 30 OR 40 HOURS PER WEEK
- Candidates must be available to work 4 hour shifts that may start from as early as 3am for some shifts and the latest shift may finish at 11pm
Benefits of Working through Staffing Match:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus (Local conditions apply)
- Staff Parking
- Overtime Available
- Various Shift Patterns
- Full Training
- Guaranteed Temp to Perm Roles (Performance related)
- Commission based incentives (specific Airports/conditions)
Staffing Match Security Checks:
In line with CAA regulations, you will be required to undergo the following prior to commencing work:
- Basic UK criminal record check
- An overseas criminal record check will be required for any period of over 6 months in countries outside the UK
- Full 5-year history*
- 5-year address history
- If the role requires airside access additional checks and security interviews will be conducted
*Staffing Match will obtain all references, you do NOT need to have been working for the whole 5 years, it can also include unemployment / travelling / education periods etc we just need proof of what you have been doing for the last 5 years and addresses that you have been living at.
If you have the required skills and would like to be considered for these positions, please APPLY TODAY!
For more info, please call 07732 603438