Location: HEATHROW AIRPORT
£13.50 - £14.00 P/H
NIGHT shifts, Sunday - Thursday
21:00 - 05:00
SECURE ONGOING POSITIONS - IMMEDIATE START
Staffing Match is proud to be working in partnership with one of the UK's leading logistics and distribution companies based in Heathrow Airport, who are looking for a Commercial Cleaner to join their team.
Previous experience and driving licence is essential for this role.
Your responsibilities as a Commercial Cleaner:
- Deliver commercial cleaning services at all Heathrow Airport terminals.
- To follow a set schedule of works.
- To occasionally operate and clean glazing using access machinery with training provided
- Typically working in a team of four
- To clean the facades internally/externally on each Terminal buildings
- On occasion, you will be required to work weekends/. This would be Friday night and Saturday night as your standard working pattern is Sunday - Thursday. You will never be asked to work 7 days or two weekends consecutively.
- Always adhering to Risk Assessments and Method Statements
Commercial Cleaner - About you:
- Full driving licence (max six points)
- A good communicator with an eye for detail
- Can work alone and as part of a team.
- Hard Working
- Positive/Can do attitude.
- DBS Basic Check - gathered when joining.
- Documentation to gain full Heathrow pass.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Benefits of working for Staffing Match as a Commercial Cleaner:
- Onsite incentives and prizes for star performers.
- Mortgage references.
- Career development opportunities.
Apply online today!
This role would be* COMMERCIAL CLEANER * COMMERCIAL CLEANER * COMMERCIAL CLEANER * CLEANER * CLEANER * CLEANER * CLEANER * CLEANER * CLEANER *