HGV Class 2 Driver
£42,624 per year + Loads of Benefits. OTE £45k ++
To be considered for this position you must have a minimum 12 months experience and have some experience of temperature-controlled vehicles / chilled food deliveries.
Staffing Match is proud to be working in partnership with one of the UK's leading logistics companies based in Hoddesdon who are looking for HGV 2 Drivers to join their team.
Salary and Shifts as a HGV 2 driver:
- Shift pattern. 4 days per week between Monday-Saturday, to include working every Saturday. 4 X 12-hour shifts
- 48 hours per week on each shift pattern. Overtime available.
- Salary £42,624 per year + benefits + overtime.
- OTE £45k +. Basic salary includes attendance bonus.
Your responsibilities as a HGV 2 driver:
- Duties include completing deliveries to restaurants.
- Unloading using an electric pump truck (EPT) training given.
- Completing paperwork as required.
- Heavy lifting / Handball involved.
HGV Class 2 driver - About you:
- You must hold a HGV 2 or HGV 1 licence, and have a valid CPC and digi card.
- A competent driver able to pass a theory and practical driving assessment
- Have good communication and customer service skills.
- Be able to pass a theory and practical driving assessment
- Minimum 12 months experience. No more than 6 points and disqualifications
Benefits of working as a Class 2 Driver
- Weekly pay.
- Pension, Healthcare Cash Plan, Personal Accident Scheme.
- 10% - 15% discount on your shopping in TESCO.
- 10% discount in Booker.
- 25% discount in Burger King, Pizza Express & ASK. 15% in TGI Fridays.
Apply online today or call Gary on 07928665906
HGV 2 driver, HGV, LGV, HGV Class 2, HGV Class 2 Driver, Class 2 Driver, LGV, HGV 1, HGV 2, HGV