Recruitment Resourcer - Immediate start
Staffing Match is one of the fast growing Recruitment Agency and we have a fantastic opportunity for a Resourcer to join our busy Resourcing Team in Northampton Branch
Duties and responsibilities of a Resourcer:
- Managing recruitment campaigns for industrial warehouse staff from start to finish
- Placing job advertisements on multiple job platforms and social media sites
- Candidate registrations, including document checking to comply with all legal requirements.
- Video interviews
- Managing all correspondence from applicants in a timely manner
- Adding candidate details onto the in-house software
- Supporting the Account Manager by ensuring an available labour pool is always ready for work
- Directly reporting to Resource Manager
- Responsible for building relationships with candidates over the phone and face to face to ensure you deliver a quality pipeline of candidates to our clients
- Previous experience working within recruitment - any sector.
- Computer literate, including experience using Microsoft applications.
- Professional telephone manner
- Flexible with a can-do attitude
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent organisational skills, competent and confident communicator
Resourcer working hours:
Monday - Friday (Flexibility to weekends is essential during the pick time)
09:00 - 17:30
23000 per annum
If this advert has got your attention don't delay, apply today!
* RECRUITMENT * RESOURCE * CONSULTANT * RECRUITMENT * RESOURCE * CONSULTANT * RECRUITMENT * RESOURCE * CONSULTANT * RECRUITMENT * RESOURCE * CONSULTANT *